- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 eggs — or flax eggs, or use an egg replacer
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Your choice of toppings and/or inside goodies!
- cinnamon / nutmeg
- coffee grounds
- brown sugar / coconut sugar
- dates, thinly sliced or diced
- walnuts / pecans
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- In a large blender, combine all your staple ingredients and blend until smooth-ish. (You can add coffee grounds and/or cinnamon/nutmeg in now if you wish. OR save it to top your “crust”.
- If you’d like, stir in chocolate chips, coffee grounds, nuts, and/or diced dates. You can also top your bread with these items for some textural stimulation on your crust. → I mixed coffee grounds + brown sugar + cinnamon in a small bowl, then sprinkled it over the mix in my pan.
- Bake for about 40-50 minutes, or until bread isn’t wet in the center anymore — use yee’ol toothpick trick to check.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes before diggin’ in! Happy grubbing!