(If a grill ain’t present, use your oven!)
- 1 pack (1lb ish) baby potatoes
- Rosemary, however much you want — the fresher, the better… but dried is cool too. I do SO much in this, since it’s more for marinade, since it all won’t stay on the taters.
- 2 Tb olive oil
- Salt + pepper, to taste
- 1 gallon ziplock/freezer bag, for shakin’
- Briefly boil the potatoes. Only so they cook faster on the grill. Give a couple taters a poke with a fork after 5-10ish mins. We want them to stick to the fork a little, but not where you can fully stab ‘em. (**Skip the boiling if you’re just roasting in your oven… move to step #3)
- Once cooked enough, drain potatoes and run under cool water to help them stop cooking.
- Put potatoes in your large freezer bag along with the olive oil, diced rosemary, and your salt/pepper. (PS. add garlic/onion salt for extra yumminess)
- Shake that bad boy up, then let sit in your fridge for at least 30 minutes. You can even prep these the night before and pause at this step, if you want BOOMBOOMPOW flavor.
- When you’re ready to cook, thread potatoes on skewers — if you’re using wooden sticks, rinse the sticks in cool water first, so they don’t burn on the grill.
Grill for about 20-30 mins, rotating once or twice. Happy grubbin’!