Yields ~30 balls
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers (GF if desired)
- 1 cup peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup softened vegan butter — we use Earth Balance — (or butter)
- 8 oz chocolate chips (dark or semi-sweet)
- 1 Tb coconut oil
- In a large bowl, add graham cracker crumbies, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vegan butter. Mix that sh*t up until things are looking relatively combined. This is the inside base of the balls.
- Shape into teaspoon-sized orbs (or discs…whatever you’re into), and then place those puppies on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Chill for at least 30 mins, or freeze if you’re in a hurry because you promised you’d bring dessert and now you’re running late. We get it.
- Set up a little double-boiler rig with a bowl in a pot of simmering water on your stove to melt that chocolate. Add ~1 Tb of coconut oil in with the chocolate to help smooth out any potential clumpiness… not necessary, but it helps.
- Use two spoons to dip the peanut butter balls into the chocolate. ***Spoiler alert, unless you’ve been doing this for years (which we haven’t), this sh*t isn’t going to be picture perfect. HOWEVER, you ain’t making these just to look at ‘em!
- Transfer the dipped deliciousness onto the same (or different, whatever) baking sheet with the parchment paper on it. Chill (or freeze) for ~30 mins to set the chocolate. Boom. Share with others, and brag at how easy it was to make.