- 1 cup dates (or prunes)
- 1 cup nuts (walnuts/almonds/pecans/brazil nuts/etc… or do a mix-up!)
- 1 Tbsp agave (or maple syrup)
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 ½ cup soaked (and drained) cashews
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup agave (or maple syrup)
- 2 Tbsp matcha powder
(If the mixture is too chunky or otherwise not smooth, add a tiny bit of water (or your fav non-dairy milk. But honestly, as long as the flavor is right and you can spread it over the crust, you’re golden.)
**PRO TIP: If you don’t have/want matcha… add some berries or cacao powder or ½ a mango (or papaya or pineapple) instead. Choose your own flavor profile! All the other ingredients will pair with just about anything.
- In a food processor/high-powered blender, pulse your dates until they’re in little baby pieces.
- Remove the dates, then pulse the nuts until they’re in small pieces too. Then, add your dates back in and add your 1 Tbsp of agave. **you don’t have to take the dates out and pulse the nuts separately, but it does make it easier to combine.
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper, and add the crust mix to it — spreading it evenly and pressing down slightly. Refrigerate until you’re ready to pour the cheesecake mix on top.
- Combine and blend all your cheesecake mixture ingredients: cashews, coconut cream, coconut oil, agave, and matcha powder.
- Pour over the crust, and freeze for 4 hours.
- When they’re ready, cut into squares and enjoy!
KEEP FROZEN for up to a month! . . . if they’ll last that long 😉