There are so many ways to prepare these deliciously EASY spring rolls, but below are the most common veggies that you’ll usually find in any recipe. However, please feel free to add virtually anything else that sounds good to you.
Make sure you scroll to the bottom to get our FAVORITE dipping sauce to pair with wraps, especially these spring rolls 🙂 🙂 🙂
**TIP: Don’t add anything that is too moist/liquid-y (such as kimchi, salsa, sauces, etc.) to your rolls, since that will make rolling more tricky, and will cause your scrumptious spring rolls to fall apart!
- Spring roll rice papers — we like using brown rice papers
Vegetables to add:
- Shredded or thinly sliced carrots
- Bell peppers
- Snap peas (or snow peas)
- Broccoli (I like cutting ’em real small, or dicing up the stems)
- Lime, squeezed
- Chop up desired vegetables
- Follow instructions on your rice paper wrappers — usually somethin’ like: dip paper in warm water, lay on flat surface, place items toward the middle of the paper, wrap and roll. Woo hoo!
I enjoy sprinkling sesame seeds or chopped peanuts on the rice paper after it’s been dipped in water (softened and ready to wrap up your veggies), but before you add anything else. This helps distribute the nuts/seeds (or extra seasonings, if you so choose), evenly.
That’s it! So simple and easy. However, nothing is finished without some SAUCE, baby!
Enjoy these super sonic spring rolls with our favorite Nutty Asian-Style sauce to truly tantalize your taste buds!