- 2 cups veggie broth
- 1 can (16 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 oz) red kidney beans (or pinto), rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 oz) corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 oz) diced tomatoes, in juice — or if you want the fresh, real deal, dice about 2-3 medium tomatoes, trying to keep as much of the juiciness inside, + adding approx. ½ cup MORE of veg broth
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- Cumin, to taste
- Red chili powder/cayenne — depending on whatcha got or how much spice you want
- Salt + pepper, to taste
- *optional: Nutritional yeast
- Combine all your items in a large saucepan, over medium-low heat.
- That’s it. Just let it hang out for a few mins all together to get the flavors partying together, then serve it up or throw it in the fridge for later.
** If you want a smoother chili (still chunky, but not whole beans and such) for your burgers ‘n ‘dogs, pulse the finished product in your blender a few times until it reaches your liking.